Sunday, January 25, 2009

No such thing as too much chocolate

So I did a little bit more digging and found out that Madame Chocolat offers much more than just peanut butter ganache bonbons and dark chocolate truffles. They also offer birthday parties for children.

Owner/chocolatier Hasty Torres was kind enough to email me the deets. She says the shop hosts children's parties (ages 5 and up), where the kids can make their own chocolate lollipops to take home.


I know C is only 2, and we barely finished celebrating that birthday, but I'm already planning for No. 5 (age, that is, not my fifth child. Seriously, God help us if that were on the to-do list). But you can never start thinking about birthdays too early. Particularly in L.A. And particularly when they involve chocolate.

I'm also including an image of the invite for the Singles Mingle Night I mentioned in my earlier post. Looks like it could be a fun evening out. In fact, I wonder if you really have to be single. Seriously. I mean, all's fair in love, war and chocolate, right?

At the very least, I'll be counting the days until C's 5th birthday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails