Thursday, June 25, 2009

What's your L.A. Story, Melissa Joan Hart?



Part II:



Part III:


Yesterday I had the opportunity to chat with Melissa Joan Hart ("Sabrina the Teenage Witch," "Clarissa Explains It All") at her new treats shop SweetHarts in Sherman Oaks.

We talked L.A., motherhood and about life in the entertainment industry. Melissa was a gracious hostess and gave me the inside scoop on kid-friendly places she likes to take her two young boys, Mason and Braydon.

Ian and CC, meanwhile, were in the shop exploring the candy, frozen yogurt and cupcakes that help make the charming SweetHarts so, well, sweet. You can see them periodically in the background.

We had a great time -- CC was a fan of the strawberry gelato -- and we'll definitely be making a return trip.

Thank you, Melissa! And thanks for all of your insight into parenting and L.A.!

SweetHarts

13704 Ventura Boulevard
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
818-788-5004

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely interview! I want to go check out the shop, it's really close to me but I had no idea of it! I like the fact that it's self serve. Thanks for your findings as usual!!

L.A. Story said...

Thanks, Dariela! You should check it out. It's really cute and stocked with lots of goodies!

Was also great meeting you in person at the party on Wednesday!

Little Gray Pixel said...

What a nice feature! I'm impressed with your steady hand during the interview. I'd be all over the place.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails