Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Go-To Mom Celebrates Latest Book With Fellow Mom Bloggers



Sometimes I forget just how supportive fellow mom bloggers can be. Luckily, I had the opportunity to be reminded of how awesome they are at fellow mom blogger (and vlogger!) Kimberley Clayton Blaine's party for her newest book, "The Go-To Mom's Parents' Guide to Emotion Coaching Young Children," at Montage Beverly Hills.

Not only did I get to check in with Kimberley (aka The Go-To Mom), but I also got to see a ton of fellow moms, some of whom I only connect with in cyberland.

It was an amazing opportunity to catch up with friends, support a fellow mom and indulge in the gorgeous atmosphere at the Montage. Seriously gorgeous! (It almost made me forget that I had arrived in jeans -- but not mom jeans.)

So congrats, Kimberley! Can't wait to start reading your book (which you can find here)!

2 comments:

wendy said...

I can't believe that I moved back to Montreal before the book launch! I would have LOVED to have been there to support Kimberly and meet all you amazing women bloggers!

XO
Wendy

L.A. Story said...

Thanks for your note, Wendy! Kimberley was great, and it was amazing to see how much support she had. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails