Monday, February 28, 2011

MomsLA Features New Contributor Who Can't Stop Talking About Doughnuts. Who Could That Be?


You're reading the newest contributor to MomsLA.com, a website created this year by former LA Moms Blog contributors Sarah Auerswald (who also blogs at Mar Vista Mom), Yvonne Condes (Yvonne in LA) and Elise Crane Derby (Elise's Ramblings).

Focusing on motherhood in the City of Angels, MomsLA has already posted about chocolate milk in LAUSD schools and the hard-core fitness regimens of some West L.A. moms.

Please check out my new MomsLA post, "Will Doughnuts Be My Parenting Downfall?" Although I'm a huge fan of, say, Bob's Coffee & Donuts in the Farmer's Market or Randy's Donuts near LAX, I wonder if I'm setting an unhealthy example for CC. What do you think?

Feel free to leave comments and visit often!

4 comments:

Yvonne Condes said...

Thanks for the mention!! So proud to have you on MomsLA!

L.A. Story said...

Of course! Thanks for having me on MomsLA! :)

Sarah Auerswald said...

We're so happy to have you on board! And the doughnuts: we're happy about those, too!

L.A. Story said...

Thanks, Sarah! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails