Friday, September 23, 2011

Open Auditions for 'The Nutcracker'


I don't usually post casting notices on my blog -- there are so many here in L.A. -- but this audition notice from The Red Chair Children's Production Co. in Burbank was too cute to pass up.

Plus, I might have to remember it for CC next year, after she turns 5.

The company is holding auditions for "The Nutcracker" ballet on Sunday, Sept. 25, and they're looking for little ballerinas and non-dancers alike.

To those of you with kiddos who want to try out, please use the contact info on the above flyer.

I can't wait to take CC to a production of "The Nutcracker" this Christmas season. She loved the Joffrey Ballet's performance of "Cinderella" so much that I have a feeling she'll go just as nuts (sorry, couldn't resist) for this beautiful ballet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails