Thursday, October 20, 2011
With that in mind, I wanted to pass along some information about a fun, Napa Valley event, Live in the Vineyard, which is hosting an eBay auction benefiting the City of Hope comprehensive cancer center.
Taking place Nov. 5-7 and featuring live musical artists including Daughtry, Michelle Branch and O.A.R., Live in the Vineyard will also combine food, wine and other activities.
For the auction, according to the press release, readers can bid on one of two packages benefiting City of Hope through October 20. (That's today! You have until 7 p.m. PT.) The auction package includes:
* All access passes for the winner and guest to ALL acoustic concerts
* Cooking demos and wine tastings during the 3-day period (November 5-7)
* Accommodations at either the Westin Verasa Napa or the Napa River Inn
* Southwest Airlines (2) green passes travel vouchers
* Transportation from your hotel to any of the offsite Live in the Vineyard shows/events
* Gift bag with wine and special promotion items
If you're looking for a getaway, while also wanting to donate to a worthy organization, this is an awesome opportunity. In fact, I wish I could do it myself. Good luck!
For other ways to support breast cancer research, click here.