Monday, April 16, 2012

I've Got News!


You might have noticed that the last couple of weeks have been a bit sporadic when it comes to my posting. That's because I've just started -- just today, in fact -- a full-time job as an editor at BermanBraun, a media company in Santa Monica.

I'm very excited about it, especially because the site I'm working on is all about moms. It hasn't launched yet -- stay tuned for later this spring! -- but I'll be sure to give you all the details once it's live.

Just so you know, though, it's going to be really cool. It's very thoughtful when it comes to both content and design.

I'll still be posting here, too, so don't go away! :)

6 comments:

Cathi said...

Congratulations Laura!! I'm anxious to see it. Hugs!!

Sarah Auerswald said...

Congrats, Laura!! Keep us posted!

L.A. Story said...

Thanks so much, ladies! I will definitely keep you posted. :)

Jon Weisman said...

Cool :)

L.A. Story said...

Thanks, Jon! :)

Little Gray Pixel said...

Congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails