Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween: Nailed It!

Image courtesy of mom.me
Don't fret if you haven't yet found your perfect Halloween costume. (I'm actually in that camp, although CC said she wanted me to go as Queen Amadala to her Princess Leia. That was before she decided to be an ice princess, though.)

If you don't have the duds for trick-or-treating, why not just dress up your your nails?

Check out these spooky, fun and sparkly Halloween-themed nail polish shades that I wrote about for mom.me. With names like Malice (Chanel) and New Flesh (Deborah Lippmann), they're sure to inject a little holiday fun into whatever you're doing tomorrow night, whether it's hitting that awesome Halloween party or digging into your child's candy when she's not looking.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails