Tuesday, January 22, 2013

3 Months Old!

Baby Will at 3 months.
Well, the little guy just keeps growing. It's pretty amazing to look back at the last two photos -- especially at 1 month old!

He's doing so much -- making adorable "goo" sounds. In fact, we've started calling him Mr. Goo. CC still calls him "Baby" or "Babes." Sometimes "Poo Baby" -- probably not his favorite.

He also loves to smile, which totally makes my day. In the last few days, he's tried to turn over and makes it mostly onto his side.

The funniest thing is probably the baby rage he shows when he gets hungry, or "hangry" (that is, so hungry he's angry). It's funny because he's such a laid-back baby otherwise. And it's not as if we're waiting so long in between feedings. I'm talking three hours on average.

But once the bottle touches his mouth, after instant screams and facial contortions, he's totally OK. Like instantly.

Babies are funny. Love him.

2 comments:

April said...

This is how I know it's been too long since I've seen you. Last time I saw you, you were just starting to tell people you were pregnant! Happy belated to him and you!

L.A. Story said...

Thanks, April! Can't believe I missed this comment. Geez. I must have been in a baby haze. Hope you're doing well. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails