Tuesday, January 8, 2013

It's (Fake) Snowing!

CC enjoys some (faux) snow courtesy of PBS Kids Snow Explosions

Living in Southern California, CC doesn't often get the chance to see snow. Yes, there are the mountains, but we haven't yet made the hike up there yet.

Luckily, thanks to some toy samples from PBS Kids, CC got the chance to make her own.

PBS Kids has teamed with deal website Tuesday Morning to offer science-friendly toys for kids at reasonable prices.


CC created her own White Christmas with PBS Kids Snow Explosions ($9.99 at Tuesday Morning). It's amazing that she only had to add a bit of water to grow this beautiful faux snow. I'm totally amazed that adding a liquid to something turns it instantly into this crazy dry substance. (How does that work?!) What's awesome is that the pack offers kids the chance to make several science experiments, including fake ice and mini volcanos of snowy goodness.

Way to go, PBS Kids, for finding another way to make science fun!

4 comments:

gw2 key said...


what a great discover : can not hold out to determine what you a pair of come up with! sell diablo 3 gold



Runescape Money

Unknown said...

Wow, you are amazing! I cheapest android phones love everything about this.

ibaikalm808 said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement.cheapest phones Thanks you on your information.

Unknown said...

I have found out there that it's quite strange how the longer time I invest in ibaikal. Possibly I must commit little money on boosting my own personality. I managed to get an excellent reports via my teammates, that they recomend me a dependable keep to buy android phones. Reduced price along with quick delivery, you can even use a try if you'd like.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails