Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Finds: Baby & Me Yoga

While I was a little overwhelmed with the whole motherhood thing when I had CC, this time around, I think I'm ready to try a Baby + Me Yoga class. After all, Baby Will loves it when we play the "up and down" game -- he's even started trying to pull himself up on his own.

Exhale Santa Monica is offering exactly that class for new parents of babies ages 8 weeks to 2 years. The next one will be Sunday, May 5, at 2 p.m., and I wanted to pass along the info to you. The 1 1/4-hour class will mix yoga with a little infant socialization. How cute does that sound? I would love to see Will stretching his legs with other little munchkins.

Exhale Santa Monica
Fairmont Miramar Hotel
101 Wilshire Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90401
310-319-3193

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails