Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Finds: Out of Print Onesies

Baby Will rocks a "Le Petit Prince" onesie from Out of Print.

How cute are these onesies?! If you are the literary type -- and, let's face it, who doesn't love a classic children's book -- these 100% cotton baby bodysuits from Out of Print are perfect for your little hungry caterpillar or petit prince.

Baby Will is sporting a Le Petit Prince onesie in the above pic that was sent to my office. I love the classic cover images (they also have The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Goodnight Moon, Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus and The Day the Cow Sneezed) and how the purchase of each $22 onesie sends a book to a community in need.

And if you don't want your baby to have all the fun -- Out of Print also has fun literary T-shirts to suit your inner English major nerd. (And, as an English major, I say that with complete love.)


1 comment:

Clare said...

These are so cute! Bookmarking the site, I know what I'm buying for the next few baby showers I'm invited to. broken pipe water damage Irvine CA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails