Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Happy 6th Blogiversary!
Happy 6 years, L.A. Story! I can't believe it's been a whole six years since I started this blog -- back when CC was a toddler and I was fairly new to this whole parenting thing!
It's funny. In a way, this blog has become my second baby -- well, third, actually -- and every year, like a mom recalling her first labor and delivery for the umpteenth time, I recall the first blog post I ever wrote, back in September 2008.
I really feel #blessed for all the people I've met and for all of the wonderful activities, CC, Will and I have gotten to enjoy because of this blog. It's been so amazing! Here's to many more!
And here are six super-cool things we did this year that I'd recommend for all Angelenos:
1. Visited "The Chill" at the Queen Mary
2. Catching family-friendly theater at The Wallis
3. Gotta love Bob Baker's Marionettes!
4. The amazingly cool James Turrell exhibit at LACMA
5. Baby's first Big!World!Fun!
6. And, of course, visited a cool new(ish) donut shop
Photo credit: Town & Country