|Ian took this great pic of CC, and his mom added the New Year's message! Have a good one!|
Hope you had a wonderful night last night. Did you watch fireworks? The ball drop?
We've been cozying up at home, because we're all a little under the weather after a trip to Las Vegas earlier this week. (More on that later!) So, basically, we've been taking it easy. But, mulled wine has been on the menu!
I know how crazy the holidays can get -- I'm still reeling from how busy December was for us -- and that can mean missing out on some cool SoCal activities.
Here's a list of fun, family-friendly things to do in and around L.A. in case you missed them while you were wrapping presents and planning family trips:
* Holidays at Disneyland (through January 6)
* Grinchmas at Universal Studios Hollywood (through January 4)
* L.A. Zoo Lights (through January 4)
* The Chill at the Queen Mary (through January 11)
* "Sleeping Beauty and Her Winter Knight" at the Pasadena Playhouse (through January 4)