Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Goals


It's that time of year, the first day, and one that leaves people with hope and/or anxiety about what they want to achieve over the next 364 days.

In addition to my general 2009 goals of wanting to clock more time walking (running only gives me unwanted heart palpitations and nervous tics similar to Turrets Syndrome) and increase my motivation to cook homemade meals (pasta doesn't count), I also have some goals for this blog.

  • I would like for C and I to visit even more Los Angeles hot spots that are kid-friendly and reasonably priced.
  • I'm also planning to make new connections with other mom bloggers around the country.
  • Improving the overall look and feel of the blog is an important goal for me.
  • Hoping, too, to draw in more readers.
  • And, finally, although I'm sure more will pop up as 2009 rolls on, I would like to increase my number of posts.
My fellow mom blogger over at Ask Baby Kid rounded up a few other bloggers, L.A. Story included, to share their blogging goals for 2009. She even created the cute Baby New Year logo above. Her site is full of great tips for moms and mom bloggers. Check it out, as well as her others: Cool Baby Kid and Smart Baby Kid.

In the meantime, have a wonderful and prosperous 2009. And I wish you all the teeth-grinding, nail-biting, Turrets Syndrome-inducing motivation and drive to reach every one of your goals.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My friend JoAnn also has a mom blog... you two should hook up.

L.A. Story said...

Absolutely! What's her blog address?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails