Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Talking kids and recession with Katie Couric


Watch CBS Videos Online

I'm about to jump on a conference call with Katie Couric, who has begun a long-term series on Children of the Recession on CBS.

As you might know, this is a topic that has hit home for me, since I was laid off from my job last month. Obviously, with only one parent working it affects my daughter directly. We are lucky that we haven't experienced the dramatic turmoil that has affected a lot of kids in this country. I'm happy to see that Katie is focusing on those that matter most -- our kids.

Silicon Valley Moms Group, parent of L.A. Moms Blog and NYC Moms Blog (which Katie writes for), arranged this conference call, with a couple moms from each city participating in the call. I'm happy to be on board.

Please stay tuned for an accompanying post coming soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails