Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Countdown to BlogHer '11!

Come Talk to Me at BlogHer '11!

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I heard the news that the massive women's (and a few brave guys') blogging conference BlogHer would be popping up in San Diego this year.

Now, it's upon us -- we're driving down eeeearly Friday morning (I already feel like I need more coffee) -- and I'm excited to experience this amazing, overwhelming and jam-packed conference with my blogger friends. It'll be my first time. (eek!)

I'll be checking out the panels -- and the parties -- and meeting up with my fellow L.A. moms and bloggers, as well as bloggers/readers I've chatted with only online.

If you're going to be there, too, please say hi! I'd love to meet you in person. And if you have any tips for this BlogHer newbie, please feel free to share. :)

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails