Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Birthday, CC! You're 5!

CC with her Hello Kitty pinata.
Happy birthday, CC! I can't believe you're 5 years old.

Although today is your actual birthday, you've had a busy week. You had a wonderful party at preschool, where you and your classmates did a number on your lovely Hello Kitty pinata. After that, the kiddos, teachers and I indulged in a very pink My Little Pony cupcake cake.

Today we're heading to Knott's Berry (er, Merry) Farm before the three of us visit Benihana for dinner.

I'm so proud of you, my sweetheart. You are a curious, kind, friendly, whip-smart little girl. And I remember the moment you were born like it was 5 minutes ago rather than 5 years.

I love you!

3 comments:

familyigloo said...

Congratulations! Many happy returns!

L.A. Story said...

Thanks so much! She had a blast. :)

April said...

Happy (belated) bday, CC!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails