Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Coming Attraction: Los Angeles Times Travel Show


And speaking of travel, the Los Angeles Times is hosting its annual Travel Show this weekend at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

The show will feature celeb speakers, including journalist Lisa Ling, TV travel expert Rick Steves, travel guide publisher Arthur Frommer and "Man v. Food Nation" host Adam Richman, among others.

In addition to speakers and panels, you'll also be able to check out the Xtreme Adventure Zone for thrill-seeking vacationers, a culinary stage and -- great for parents! -- an area called Kid's World, which will spotlight family-friendly destinations while offering hands-on activities and performances for the little ones.

Open to the public on Saturday and Sunday, the Travel Show is offering tickets for $10 (adults), with kids ages 16 and younger free with a paid adult admission. But, click here for discounted tickets priced at $8.

Los Angeles Convention Center
1201 S. Figueroa St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Public: Jan. 28-29; 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tickets: $10 (adults); click here for $8 tickets

1 comment:

Cheap flights to Los Angeles said...

I headed for this white mountain, but was caught in the wind and the mist . . . I followed the cliff from north to south, but the wind, against which I was fighting, got even stronger. A break in the coast appeared to my right, just before Dover Castle. I was madly happy. I headed for it. I rushed for it. I was above ground!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails