Thursday, September 6, 2012

Coming Attraction: Disney Baby Store Opening


The first Disney Baby Store celebrated a limited celeb-friendly opening today at The Americana at Brand in Glendale, and I wish I could have been there to see it. Of course, the day job comes first, but with only about five weeks to go in my pregnancy, I'm all about baby gear -- and super-cute baby gear at that.

I was able to catch a sneak peek earlier this year of some of the store's newest items, and I was impressed with so many of the products and their design -- particularly this multi-functional Minnie Mouse Pack 'N Play from Graco ($219.99).


For those of you who missed today's opening, there will be an official public opening of the Disney Baby Store on Saturday, Sept. 8, with fun extras to boot. Here are the details:

* Ribbon cutting at 10 a.m.
* Meet and greet and family photo opportunity with Winnie the Pooh and friends, from 12-4 p.m.
* The first 100 babies will receive special Disney Baby Mickey Mouse ears.

Enjoy!

Disney Baby Store
The Americana at Brand
889 Americana Way
Glendale, CA 91210

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails