Monday, June 30, 2014

The Honest Co. Debuts in Target

CC visits The Honest Co. photo booth at Target. 
The Honest Company -- the eco-friendly baby product company founded by Jessica Alba and Christopher Gavigan -- has made its way to Target, and CC and I were there for a fun launch event in Westwood last week.

Featuring adorable photo and GIF booths -- which CC loved! -- as well as free sample stations and a bib-coloring zone, the Bump Club LA-hosted party really celebrated all the cool stuff that The Honest Co. has to offer.

We even saw Jessica Alba herself, mingling with guests and coloring bibs. (Wonder if that one was for Baby Haven?)

Jessica Alba at City Target in Westwood
While I love their designs for diapers, plus the fact that their wipes are biodegradable, what I also love is that The Honest Co. has a huge range of products. I picked up a bottle of stain remover while I was there.

So glad I can now just run over to Target to pick up baby-friendly items. I was really eyeing those colorful diapers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails