Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Finds: Annie for Target Band Jacket

You might have noticed a new line of kids' clothes making its limited-edition debut at Target. Annie for Target, a line created by "Annie" costume designer Renée Ehrlich Kalfus, boasts some adorable items in its little girl-centric closet.

While the red party dress and the tutu skirt are definitely on the must-have list, it's the girls' band jacket ($24.99) that caught my eye on a recent trip to the store.

Crafted from soft navy velour, the double-breasted jacket also sports silver metallic trim, shoulder epaulettes and emblem patches on the sleeves. It's a sassy jacket, and I think it would be perfect for CC.

In fact, if it came in my size, I would buy one for myself, too. (Shh, don't tell.)

For more info on the upcoming Sony Pictures re-imagining of movie-musical "Annie," opening December 19, check out the site here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails