Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Caught on Tape!

Honestly, the picture couldn't do it justice. It was a valiant effort and went beyond the call of duty, but when it comes to Hulking Out, photographs are a mere cartoon sidekick to the superhero that is video.

Yes, we have an official Hulking Out moment caught on tape (well, digital). The first of its kind. I have to say, I never thought the day would come when C would hulk out on call. But that's my girl, making Mommy proud with fist-balling and mild shaking!

This was taken in Las Vegas at the sushi restaurant Todai. (I never found out if it was pronounced: a) I'd like some sushi "Todai," not tomorrow; or b) This sushi is "Todai" for.) C was more than happy to perform for the camera -- something that both pleases and terrifies me.

On the one hand, this is great to have on camera. On the other hand, with my new fear that raising her in Hollywood will somehow make her want to become an actress, I think to myself, "Good God, please let her only want to hulk out in private."

After a while I come to my senses: Maybe she can parlay this obvious gift into something that can pay for college. Priorities, Laura, priorities.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails