Friday, September 24, 2010

And the 'Strawberry Shortcake: The Glimmerberry Ball Movie' DVDs Go to ...

Congrats to Thien-Kim and justJENN, who won the "Strawberry Shortcake: The Glimmerberry Ball Movie" DVDs!

Enjoy the fun Berry Bitty City antics with the kiddos or just as a guilty pleasure. (I totally remember playing with Strawberry Shortcake as a child, and it's still so funny to me that CC likes her, too.)

Please email me at to let me know where to send the DVDs.

Thanks to everyone who participated, including my faithful reader and awesome friend, Pokie!


Pokie said...


Tina said...

Sweet ideas! Thanks for posting. When I was looking for new kitchen cabinets I went with these guys. Great prices and selection.

John said...

It can be hard finding a new dentist. If you need cosmetic dentist then this is where you should turn.


Related Posts with Thumbnails