Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, CC! You're 4!


Happy Birthday, my little bear! I can't believe you're already 4 years old!

We had a wonderful time at your party today at Menchie's in Santa Monica. And judging by lots of smiling, painted faces (thank you, Paint on Your Face), your little friends had a great time, too.

What I loved most was you thanking Mommy and Daddy for such a great day. How thoughtful!

You are my little darling, and even though you're growing into such a lovely, big girl, you will always be my baby. (In fact, you always look the part when you fall asleep.)

I love you!

2 comments:

L.A. Story said...

Thanks so much, Ruth!

Anonymous said...

Wow! She's already a cute little girl. I can remember the time when she had her first visit to her dentist. She was so adorable and continues to bloom in her own way.
Now, it's time for my cute little Justin to go to his Raleigh dentists. He just turned 3 last November and I do home his first visit to his Raleigh, NC dentistwill be a success. I wonder how you encouraged CC to come to the dentist. I hope you can help me with Justin! Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails