Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Finds: Dermalogica's Ultrasmoothing Eye Serum

One of the frustrating signs of aging is seeing those telling lines around your eyes. It's funny, I can't really even remember or pinpoint when I started seeing them.

While I know I can't completely erase those guys -- trust me, I'm too queasy to do anything drastic -- I am all about making the most of what you have and taking care of your skin. (That is, after years of not doing so.)

And I found this great serum from Dermalogica, a company I already know and trust. They launched a new product this month called Ultrasmoothing Eye Serum ($50), which I've tried out for myself. It's an anti-aging product that caters to sensitive eyes. Brilliant!

The ingredients contain all sorts of botanicals, such as golden chamomile, carrot root extract and brown and red algae extract, to soothe skin, reduce irritation and reduce puffiness, respectively.

It's so gentle going on, and I love the way it smells (that goes for all of Dermalogica's products, actually). It's so light with a hint of citrus.

And I got great advice from Annet King, the company's director of global education. She said, when putting on facial products, to put the lightest ones on first and then the heavier ones, like dressing for New York in the winter.

Well said. Now I know.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails