Friday, September 4, 2009

And the L.A. County Fair family fun pack goes to ...

photo credit: nextrecord - Fotolia.com

In the L.A. County Fair Food contest, you guys gave enthusiastic shout-outs to corn dogs, candy apples, funnel cakes, fried candy bars, fried Oreos, fried avocados (notice the "fried" theme here), with kettle corn thrown in for good measure. I felt as though I'd gained 10 pounds just reading all of your comments and tweets.

Thanks to everyone who participated, either by posting a comment, sending me a tweet or both. The most popular fair food turned out to be a three-way tie between candy apples, corn on the cob and funnel cakes. I'm sure all of the four food groups are in there somewhere!

Now for the winner of the L.A. County Fair Family Fun Pack, courtesy of Random.org!

Drum roll, please!

And the winner is ... @GoodCompany, whose fave fair food was deep-fried Oreos! Yum! If I can find one, I'll have one in your honor!

2 comments:

@GoodCompany said...

Super cool! Thanks for the contest. I have sent you my info. I hope you have fun at the Fair too.

Anonymous said...

These candy apples looking delicious...

Nip/Tuck Episodes
Burn Notice Episode

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails