Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Blog-iversary!


Today marks L.A. Story's first "blog-iversary," and I couldn't be more excited.

When I started this blog last year, with this post, I wasn't sure where it would go. I had hopes and dreams, of course, but direction was something I hadn't yet pinned down.

With the help and support of family, friends, readers, fellow bloggers and the star of this show, CC, I've been able to chronicle our adventures around the city, as well as provide kid-friendly (and wallet-friendly) options for parents in Los Angeles.

We've had adventures at museums, outdoor kid extravaganzas, water parks, concerts and even at home. And, as they say, it's more about the journey than the destination -- whatever that will be.

And, oh, what a journey.

Let's just hope this blog doesn't get into its own terrible two's!

Cheers, and thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Florinda said...

Happy blogiversary! I enjoy exploring LA with you and CC; you've introduced me to a lot of new places.

April said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Jon Weisman said...

Congrats!

L.A. Story said...

Thanks, guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails