Friday, October 29, 2010

And the Old Navy Gift Card Goes to ...


I was really heartened to read all of the stories readers shared about helping their kids and/or students stay in school.

Going to class every day is so important, and it's vital to let kids know that they are wanted in the classroom and are missed when they aren't there.

Also, reading what moms and dads had to say about encouraging their children by asking about their day, bringing learning home and making sure they get to the bus on time is so encouraging.

I wish I could give gift cards to everyone who posted a comment, but, alas, I can only choose one.

So congrats to Marcela! That's great advice about making sure kids are well fed and well rested. Helping with homework is a plus, too! (Thank you, too, to Random.org.)

Please email me at losangelesstory@gmail.com with your address, and I'll send it over right away.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails