Thursday, June 9, 2011

We Love Warby Parker

CC dons Warby Parker's (nonprescription) Webb frames.

I just bought my first pair of Warby Parker prescription glasses, and I have to give a shout-out to the company because I'm such a fan.

The online-based business -- which gets its name from two Jack Kerouac characters -- specializes in cool vintage-inspired frames, and they only cost $95 -- total! Frames, prescription lenses, shipping, everything. Not only that, but for every pair someone buys, WP donates a pair to someone in need of specs.

Another plus is that they offer free 5-day try-ons. I tried on two sets of five glasses before finally deciding on the Webb style, which CC is wearing in the above photo and I'm wearing in the one below.


And this month, they're debuting their sunwear collection. Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

Fresh Brothers said...

Gorgeous - both of you! Love the frames!
xo Debbie

L.A. Story said...

Thanks so much, Debbie! It was great seeing you earlier this week, and Happy Birthday to your twins. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails