Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Finds: MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pots

So last week, I went to this fun (and super-crowded) party at MAC Cosmetics on Robertson to preview their latest beauty line, Baking Beauties, inspired by one of my favorite things -- cake!

The spring line features fun spring colors like pinks and blues and greens, shades that usher in and celebrate warmer weather and send the winter chills packing.


Besides enjoying the raucous atmosphere -- it was insanely crowded with lots of costumed fans arriving in Technicolor blue contacts and matching eyeliner, as well as gobs of green hair piled up like cotton candy -- I also discovered a product that's perfect for moms -- MAC's Pro Longwear Paint Pots (SRP: $18.50).

The eyeshadow, which I sampled in chocolaty-gold Eclair, goes on as a cream but dries almost instantly to stay on your lids all day without caking or fading. I tried it out, and it does last!

Perfect for moms who can't touch up their makeup every five minutes -- which, I think, is all of us.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails