Monday, November 11, 2013

Club MomMe's Family Fall Fest Brings Moms, Babies to Bel Air Bay Club

Club MomMe Fall Fest at the Bel Air Bay Club (Photo courtesy of Club MomMe)
Moms from Los Angeles and beyond got a special treat last weekend, as Club MomMe hosted its first Family Fall Festival at the Bel Air Bay Club on Nov. 3.

Baby Will and I took a short drive up the PCH to check out the festival, and it was great mingling with fellow moms, getting a hands-on look at brands such as joovy, Lansinoh and dapple.

While Will seemed a little overwhelmed by all the brands and goodies that filled the club's rooms and courtyard, my little guy really came into his own out on the lawn that overlooked the ocean.

A lot of it had to do with Super Soccer Stars -- who were on hand with kid-sized soccer balls and goals,
which Will loved!

Some fun products I noticed at the event were the Foocot ($70), from joovy, which is a portable toddler/kid cot for when they're away from home. It's easy to set up and is small enough so little ones don't feel swallowed up in a strange bed.

Also, I found this out the hard way. I was balancing so much in my arms that I spilled some coffee (not hot) on Will's sleeve. Luckily, dapple was on hand to provide a quick spritz of stain remover. A big plus: it's non-toxic! Even better? The stain (mostly) came out while we were walking around.

A really amazing product that I saw was the belly bowl from Belli Vita. All you need are your belly measurements from when you were pregnant, plus pictures (that is, if you're not pregnant right now), and they can craft a beautiful blown-glass bowl for you. They look gorgeous!

It was such a beautiful November day, and I was so happy to bring my own little baby along for the (kid-friendly) ride.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails